Why wait and suffer the consequences of inaction? Actively observe, decide and act with agility. The cheetah is a symbol of agility whose success is rooted in speed and intelligence.
Missing the weight and power of its cousins; it compensates through incredible timing and intelligence, outwitting its target, wrong-footing it then suffocating it. The macabre reality of the natural world. The cheetah scans the horizon for threats, risks and opportunities and then acts fast using its strengths to mitigate or exploit them.
We help you to learn the evolving landscape for competive advantage
Using a range of techniques including primary and secondary research, due diligence and strategic analysis. We review the market, current and proposed legislation, impact of mega trends and assess the current position.
We review and evaluate innovations in specialised sectors: defence and security, video surveillance, transportation, CNI/smart cities and manufacturing.
Looking at problems from many perspectives – our core Anekanta philosophy – we examine the value chain, the value proposition, growth strategy and determine barriers to entry to the target sectors.
Our Anekanta® Consulting research services will bring your organisation a range of different perspectives
- research and identification of competitive advantage when utilising AI
- due diligence for strategic technology acquisition targets
- Horizon scanning, creating vision and deep insights into the risk and opportunities arising from technology trends
- Evaluating and re-purposing existing technology, adding AI capability and bringing new value to solving problems caused by un-managed data proliferation
- Reviewing and evaluating product road maps and their fit to market vs growth plans
- Educating and informing the Board, explaining technically complex concepts in relatable terms to enable better decisions about technology, process and people
- Product and market due diligence to support M & A strategy
- Specialised research and development projects which support your innovation strategy
We recommend ethical artificial intelligence and machine learning in products and business process
For custom projects, we act as the bridge between the user and the developer resulting in the application of AI and other emerging technologies which meet real-world needs, coded in the right environment and which can be maintained and supported into the future.
No one can stand still, even more so now than ever before.
We will help you on this journey bringing a refreshing new approach, a plethora of new ideas and a different perspective. We make an initial assessment through open dialogue and develop our relationship based on trust, with aligned values and beliefs.
Stakeholder leadership and research showcase
We would love to hear from you:
Call us on +44 020 3923 0230
Fill out our contact form
Explore our latest insights
- Deploy AI facial recognition software safelyAnekanta® AI have developed a number of independent, vendor agnostic AI governance frameworks expertly designed to assess the safety of high-risk AI and the impact on stakeholders. Our Facial Recogniton Privacy Impact Risk Assessment System™ contains a small sub-set of our wider capability. Find out more.
- Anekanta®AI: Comply with the EU AI ActOne of the key requirements of the EU AI Act is that organizations must assess the risks posed by their AI systems before deploying them. Anekanta®AI can help developer and user organizations to comply with the Act by providing systematic and comprehensive assessments of risk.
- Anekanta®AI featured in UK Government AI Assurance PortfolioThe Anekanta® AI, AI Risk Intelligence System™ for biometric and high-risk AI supports organisations to build consistency into their governance processes. The system leads to the creation of a new comparable data set about the AI, which can be analysed to reach conclusions about the impact and risks associated with using certain types of software.
- FaceComply: A partnership between Corsight AI, Anekanta®AI, Advent IMCorsight AI Partners with Anekanta®AI and Advent IM to Enable Facial Recognition Full Compliance through FaceComply. Uniting expertise in AI, governance, risk management, data protection, and cybersecurity, to ensure safe implementation of facial recognition technology
- Sector focus: AI in security, opportunity or threat? Evolving impacts and risks.Earlier this year, Anekanta®Consulting founder was a guest speaker at Security Buyer Live 2023 explaining the principles of AI, and the considerations which lead to prohibitions and additional measures when using AI in the EU.