Cultivating public-private sector partnerships to generate the greatest stakeholder value
Through stakeholder mapping and the development of effective engagement strategies, we act as the bridge between the technology provider and government, regulatory bodies, industry or the public.
Who are stakeholders and why are they so important?
Leaders need to consider the wider impact of their decisions. Stakeholders play an important role in the success of a business or organisation. Manage your stakeholders and treat them well and they will reciprocate. Your customers, employees, partners, suppliers, public, community and environment may all hold a stake in the organisation’s success.
Get this wrong and the stakeholders may flex their muscles, wielding more power more than you may think. Customers may stop buying, making ethical choices instead, suppliers may refuse to supply, partners may not work with you, the local community may boycott services, products may be designed out, public shareholders may sell out and regulatory approval may be revoked.
Organisations need to be outward-looking.
We advise of the best strategy to manage stakeholder relationships to achieve effective engagement at all levels. We collaborate to set the bar at a high level, influence and act as a catalyst for change within ethical and legal frameworks.
We are of the firm belief that businesses must consider the diverse perspectives of the modern operating world. No longer can the shareholder be the sole recipient of value at the cost of the other stakeholders.
Corporate social responsibility is high on the stakeholder’s agenda; the shareholder can achieve more value, and return a benefit to society if the strategy is inclusive of the customer, employee (regardless of age, race, disability and gender), the multi-generational and diverse public, government, supply chain and respectful of the world we live in.
What are you doing about your stakeholder relationships?
Businesses are becoming more aware of the positive and negative effect of collaborative social influence, so much so it holds a value in the decision-making process. Now is the time to consider all perspectives and create a responsible and sustainable stakeholder management strategy.
We would love to show you how Anekanta® Consulting can help you to map your stakeholders.
We build effective and influential strategies which lead to growth in the adoption and acceptance of ethically applied AI.
We would love to hear from you:
Call us on +44 020 3923 0230
Fill out our contact form
Explore our latest insights
- How to ensure AI Trust, Risk Mitigation and Continuous ImprovementResponsible AI practice enhances reputation, profit and reduces risk. Here we explain what you can do to prepare your organization for success and in doing so align with emerging regulations.
- Be responsible and de-risk your AI facial recognition software deploymentsAnekanta® AI have developed a number of independent, vendor agnostic AI governance frameworks expertly designed to assess the safety of high-risk AI and the impact on stakeholders. Our Facial Recogniton Privacy Impact Risk Assessment System™ contains a small sub-set of our wider capability. Find out more.
- Anekanta®AI: Comply with the EU AI ActOne of the key requirements of the EU AI Act is that organizations must assess the risks posed by their AI systems before deploying them. Anekanta®AI can help developer and user organizations to comply with the Act by providing systematic and comprehensive assessments of risk.
- Anekanta®AI featured in UK Government AI Assurance PortfolioThe Anekanta® AI, AI Risk Intelligence System™ for biometric and high-risk AI supports organisations to build consistency into their governance processes. The system leads to the creation of a new comparable data set about the AI, which can be analysed to reach conclusions about the impact and risks associated with using certain types of software.
- FaceComply: A partnership between Corsight AI, Anekanta®AI, Advent IMCorsight AI Partners with Anekanta®AI and Advent IM to Enable Facial Recognition Full Compliance through FaceComply. Uniting expertise in AI, governance, risk management, data protection, and cybersecurity, to ensure safe implementation of facial recognition technology