How to prepare for ethical, safe and compliant AI
High-risk AI specialism
Independent strategic AI research
AI impact and risk evaluation
Anekanta® AI provides a range of impact and risk services. As the legislation and trust frameworks emerge, we move with the advances keeping you up to date and aligned with the latest thinking, within ethical principles and the law.
One of the challenges faced by end users currently is that they seem unable to assess AI system safety and risk. This may stem from the leadership who may not be apprised how AI could benefit their business or AI risk may not be understood to the extent it is simply not on the board agenda.
Building upon our experience of many proven cases we provide services which help organisations to use AI in a safe and beneficial way. We evaluate AI use cases and de-risk every step from development through to market supply and end user application. Our processes generate recommendations ready for action, including:
- independent high-risk AI use case de-risking and safety recommendations
- assessment and recommended mitigation of AI impact: human rights, data privacy, standards, employment, equality, reputation
- ethical, privacy and security by design risks identified and improvements recommended
- assessment of the impact of new and planned regulation across a number of jurisdictions including USA, EU, UK and creation of compliant implementation plans
The standards and regulatory landscapes are moving towards a unified definition of AI. We work to OECD Guidelines, UK and USA Government draft positions, and the definition settling in the EU AI Act. We are interlocked with the evolving processes, and have developed our systems to cater for all global AI safety initiatives.
Explore our AI safety frameworks
Our frameworks have been developed to systemise the collection of data about AI systems and create a consistent format which enables effective analysis. We are focused on the evaluation of new and existing AI systems however we also start at the development road map stage and work right through to the end implementation. Our systems are partially automated to save time and the analysis and decision making is derived from the human-machine relationship through our highly specialised team.
AI in the Boardroom
Alongside our AI safety evaluation services, we created an ethical framework for AI implementation which is aimed at senior leaders and boards. The framework sets out the principles of AI safety and governance which may be readily adopted as a foundational system for any business. The framework is available and free for use under a Creative Commons licence. Furthermore, we gifted the framework to the Institute of Directors and it has been incorporated into their AI in the Boardroom briefing paper for Directors.
Who should take action?
If you are an executive leader or policy maker and would like to understand how to move into the safe development, provision and use of high-risk AI within your organisation or embedded in the products you use please get in touch today.
We would love to hear from you:
Call us on +44 020 3923 0230
Fill out our contact form
Explore our latest insights
- How to ensure AI Trust, Risk Mitigation and Continuous ImprovementResponsible AI practice enhances reputation, profit and reduces risk. Here we explain what you can do to prepare your organization for success and in doing so align with emerging regulations.
- Be responsible and de-risk your AI facial recognition software deploymentsAnekanta® AI have developed a number of independent, vendor agnostic AI governance frameworks expertly designed to assess the safety of high-risk AI and the impact on stakeholders. Our Facial Recogniton Privacy Impact Risk Assessment System™ contains a small sub-set of our wider capability. Find out more.
- Anekanta®AI: Comply with the EU AI ActOne of the key requirements of the EU AI Act is that organizations must assess the risks posed by their AI systems before deploying them. Anekanta®AI can help developer and user organizations to comply with the Act by providing systematic and comprehensive assessments of risk.
- Anekanta®AI featured in UK Government AI Assurance PortfolioThe Anekanta® AI, AI Risk Intelligence System™ for biometric and high-risk AI supports organisations to build consistency into their governance processes. The system leads to the creation of a new comparable data set about the AI, which can be analysed to reach conclusions about the impact and risks associated with using certain types of software.
- FaceComply: A partnership between Corsight AI, Anekanta®AI, Advent IMCorsight AI Partners with Anekanta®AI and Advent IM to Enable Facial Recognition Full Compliance through FaceComply. Uniting expertise in AI, governance, risk management, data protection, and cybersecurity, to ensure safe implementation of facial recognition technology