An AI Innovation and Strategic Advisory Brand
Based out of the most innovative science and AI hub in the UK, Sci-Tech Daresbury, Anekanta® Consulting and Anekanta® AI’s hybrid teams work with international stakeholders across sectors and domains including defence, security and video surveillance, critical infrastructure and smart cities.
The vision for Anekanta® was created by security industry video and analytics technology leader Pauline Norstrom, in March 2016; at the time she felt that the AI market was too immature. She instead took up a request from a colleague to set up an international technology group which was transitioning through a pheonix style re-structure. After generating over £15 million of revenues for the group in less than 3 years, towards the end of 2019, Anekanta® started to come to life, with the proposition being defined during 2020, the first year of the pandemic. Despite the challenges, Anekanta® responded and evolved with the market and now operates internationally offering specialised research, advice and development to its global client base.
In 2022, Anekanta® AI came to life which is focused purely on AI impact, risk, governance and compliance, Anekanta® Consulting and Anekanta® AI interoperate seamlessly with the primary business functions contained within Anekanta® Consulting.
Anekanta®, through its leader also influences the shape of the market on a voluntary basis. A champion of the ethical and legal use of controversial AI (biometrics) technologies such as facial recognition software, she also works with international standards bodies and specialised organisations around the globe. Her mission is to take forward the most ethical and legal practice possible for the application of high-risk AI and sensor technologies and enhance the safety of people, safely.
What does Anekanta® mean?
Anekanta® delivers the best version of the truth based on a diverse range of perspectives; primary and secondary research, ethical evaluations and legal, regulatory and standards based view points. Anekanta®’s name is derived from the philosophy of Anakantavada which suggests that the search for the truth is infinite and requires the input of many perspectives.
We deliver the best version of the truth about a situation using the maximum available inputs from technology. Anekanta® works at a strategic and board level with stakeholders and innovators to evaluate, position and enable the safe, legal and ethical use and development of high-risk AI and sensor technologies.
We would love to hear from you:
Call us on +44 020 3923 0230
Fill out our contact form
Explore our latest insights
- How to ensure AI Trust, Risk Mitigation and Continuous ImprovementResponsible AI practice enhances reputation, profit and reduces risk. Here we explain what you can do to prepare your organization for success and in doing so align with emerging regulations.
- Be responsible and de-risk your AI facial recognition software deploymentsAnekanta® AI have developed a number of independent, vendor agnostic AI governance frameworks expertly designed to assess the safety of high-risk AI and the impact on stakeholders. Our Facial Recogniton Privacy Impact Risk Assessment System™ contains a small sub-set of our wider capability. Find out more.
- Anekanta®AI: Comply with the EU AI ActOne of the key requirements of the EU AI Act is that organizations must assess the risks posed by their AI systems before deploying them. Anekanta®AI can help developer and user organizations to comply with the Act by providing systematic and comprehensive assessments of risk.
- Anekanta®AI featured in UK Government AI Assurance PortfolioThe Anekanta® AI, AI Risk Intelligence System™ for biometric and high-risk AI supports organisations to build consistency into their governance processes. The system leads to the creation of a new comparable data set about the AI, which can be analysed to reach conclusions about the impact and risks associated with using certain types of software.
- FaceComply: A partnership between Corsight AI, Anekanta®AI, Advent IMCorsight AI Partners with Anekanta®AI and Advent IM to Enable Facial Recognition Full Compliance through FaceComply. Uniting expertise in AI, governance, risk management, data protection, and cybersecurity, to ensure safe implementation of facial recognition technology