Designed by the high-risk AI specialists for developers and users of biometric and high-risk artificial intelligence systems
Anekanta® AI’s AI Risk Intelligence System™, is a specialised discovery and analytical framework which challenges the developer and user’s understanding of AI system impact through detailed forensic questioning; whether they have developed, procured or plan to integrate AI into their operations.
Our system, which was exclusively developed in-house by Anekanta®AI, helps organisations to mitigate AI impact and risk and doing so fulfil the OECD principles for trustworthy AI, UK Government AI principles and the trustworthy principles at the heart of the EU AI Act and emerging legislation in the USA.
Through our process, we discover the AI’s level of autonomy, the origin of the inputs, the expected and sometimes unexpected outputs also the effects and impacts of the AI system.
Our AI Risk Intelligence System™, is applied by the Anekanta®AI team in collaboration with the developer or user. The impact and risk data set generated from the system is then analysed by Anekanta® AI which leads to the generation of our thorough, wide-reaching and consistent impact and risk assessment together with risk mitigating recommendations.
The system and its outputs may readily be aligned with the UK’s AI Regulation white paper, GDPR, pending EU AI Act and Algorithmic Accountability Act.
We see the EU AI Act driving developers and users towards both legal and voluntary compliance obligations which set a high bar for feature and use case discovery, and which are transferable into all other regions developing AI legislation and standards.
Our AI Risk Intelligence System™ is proven across multiple jurisdictions and delivers actionable results for our global customer base.
Portfolio of AI Assurance Techniques
For further information about how you may benefit from our system and effectively manage AI risk please get in touch.
We would love to hear from you:
Call us on +44 020 3923 0230
Fill out our contact form
Explore our latest news and insights
- Deploy AI facial recognition software safelyAnekanta® AI have developed a number of independent, vendor agnostic AI governance frameworks expertly designed to assess the safety of high-risk AI and the impact on stakeholders. Our Facial Recogniton Privacy Impact Risk Assessment System™ contains a small sub-set of our wider capability. Find out more.
- Anekanta®AI: Comply with the EU AI ActOne of the key requirements of the EU AI Act is that organizations must assess the risks posed by their AI systems before deploying them. Anekanta®AI can help developer and user organizations to comply with the Act by providing systematic and comprehensive assessments of risk.
- Anekanta®AI featured in UK Government AI Assurance PortfolioThe Anekanta® AI, AI Risk Intelligence System™ for biometric and high-risk AI supports organisations to build consistency into their governance processes. The system leads to the creation of a new comparable data set about the AI, which can be analysed to reach conclusions about the impact and risks associated with using certain types of software.
- FaceComply: A partnership between Corsight AI, Anekanta®AI, Advent IMCorsight AI Partners with Anekanta®AI and Advent IM to Enable Facial Recognition Full Compliance through FaceComply. Uniting expertise in AI, governance, risk management, data protection, and cybersecurity, to ensure safe implementation of facial recognition technology
- Sector focus: AI in security, opportunity or threat? Evolving impacts and risks.Earlier this year, Anekanta®Consulting founder was a guest speaker at Security Buyer Live 2023 explaining the principles of AI, and the considerations which lead to prohibitions and additional measures when using AI in the EU.