Anekanta®AI AI Risk Intelligence System™ has been featured in the UK Government Centre for Data, Ethics and Innovation (CDEI) Portfolio of AI Assurance Techniques.
The Anekanta® AI, AI Risk Intelligence System™ for biometric and high-risk AI supports organisations to build consistency into their governance processes. The system leads to the creation of a new comparable data set about the AI, which can be analysed to reach conclusions about the impact and risks associated with using certain types of software.
Meeting the requirements of the EU AI Act and UK Government Regulation Principles
Anekanta® AI’s AI Risk Intelligence System™ is a specialised discovery and analytical framework which comprises a questionnaire format which challenges developers and users to consider a range of detailed questions about the AI system they have developed, procured or plan to integrate into their operations.
The framework is based on the requirements of the EU AI Act regarding biometric and biometric-based AI technology and their potential impacts on the health, safety, and fundamental rights of people. By using the framework, users and developers are stepping towards their obligations under the Act, also aligning with the UK’s AI regulatory and principle-based governance frameworks, and in doing so complete vital groundwork for the preparations needed to comply with emerging standards such as ISO/IEC 23984 and ISO/IEC 42001. Implementation of a range of AI standards may also provide developers and users with evidence of their fulfilment of certain legal aspects of the EU AI Act.
Find out more
We would love to hear from you:
Call us on +44 020 3923 0230
Fill out our contact form
Explore our latest insights
- Deploy AI facial recognition software safelyAnekanta® AI have developed a number of independent, vendor agnostic AI governance frameworks expertly designed to assess the safety of high-risk AI and the impact on stakeholders. Our Facial Recogniton Privacy Impact Risk Assessment System™ contains a small sub-set of our wider capability. Find out more.
- Anekanta®AI: Comply with the EU AI ActOne of the key requirements of the EU AI Act is that organizations must assess the risks posed by their AI systems before deploying them. Anekanta®AI can help developer and user organizations to comply with the Act by providing systematic and comprehensive assessments of risk.
- Anekanta®AI featured in UK Government AI Assurance PortfolioThe Anekanta® AI, AI Risk Intelligence System™ for biometric and high-risk AI supports organisations to build consistency into their governance processes. The system leads to the creation of a new comparable data set about the AI, which can be analysed to reach conclusions about the impact and risks associated with using certain types of software.
- FaceComply: A partnership between Corsight AI, Anekanta®AI, Advent IMCorsight AI Partners with Anekanta®AI and Advent IM to Enable Facial Recognition Full Compliance through FaceComply. Uniting expertise in AI, governance, risk management, data protection, and cybersecurity, to ensure safe implementation of facial recognition technology
- Sector focus: AI in security, opportunity or threat? Evolving impacts and risks.Earlier this year, Anekanta®Consulting founder was a guest speaker at Security Buyer Live 2023 explaining the principles of AI, and the considerations which lead to prohibitions and additional measures when using AI in the EU.